In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, H-D Siebla Malaga communicates and you expressly agree that:
1. Personal data provided by you through this Website, be incorporated into a file owned by Siebla Group, duly registered in the General Data Protection Register. The purpose of this file is the management of Users of the Website, the provision of services requested and, in general, management, development and implementation of the relationship established between HD Siebla Malaga and who provide their personal data through the Site Web.
2. You warrant that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and updated, being responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that may arise as a result of a breach of that obligation. In the event that the data provided corresponds to a third party, you warrant that you have informed the third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained their authorization to provide their data to H-D SIEBLA MALAGA for the specified purposes.
3. In the case of personal data collected through the purpose on the Website form, you will need to supply at least those marked with an asterisk, because if this data is not supplied deemed necessary, HD MALAGA SIEBLA can not accept and manage the web Service or the query made.
4. The communication of personal data through any means established in the Portal, is the express authorization of the user to perform any of the actions described above.
5. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your data, you can write to the following address Ginachero Street Doctor Galvez, 9, 29009 Málaga. The letter informing the user should contact the Department of Personal Data and indicate and / or attach: the email address with which include its high in our database, the password you use to access our online services, photocopy of identity card, postal address and telephone number. H-D Siebla Málaga guarantees the confidentiality of personal data. Nevertheless, they disclose to the public authorities personal data and any other information in its possession or accessible through its systems and is required in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable to the case. In any case, if you will perform the transfer to third parties of personal data of users will be asked for their prior acceptance, specifying the identity of the assignees and the purpose for which they are to process the data to give .
6. In response to the concern of HD SIEBLA MALAGA to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data, have adopted the security levels required for the protection of personal data and installed the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided through www.h-dsieblamalaga.com access.
7. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, assuming that you do not want to receive commercial electronic communications in the future, by HD SIEBLA MALAGA, may express this desire by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org